Thursday, November 15, 2007

chinglish

read this, my brother wrote this in his facebook's "about me"... I just have to show it to everyone.. hahaha........

Hi I is Jayie. Sowie if my English no good. I knowing me English very bad. My friends always laughing me four this.

Ok I wants introducing myself here. I is a complicating guy who always trying makes complicating things be easy things. I is believe every complicating things is comes from easy things. For examples, 1+1=2. So 3+4 is how much? If you is doesn't know this, make it simpler which is means 3+4=(1+1+1)+(1+1+1+1) so likes this you is gets the answers is 7.

I is loves music. I loves rock music. I loves pop music. I loves jazz music. I is loves many type of music. I last time very no liked pop music because I thinks they are low class music but now I thinks whatever musics if listens nice then is good musics no matter it is who sings. I am plays the guitar. I loving the guitar many. I is try play every music use the guitar. I wanting try play violin thing on guitar, try play piano thing on guitar, actually anything on guitar because I is don't know playing other things.

I loves play. Especially DotA I liking play. I is hopes can playing with DotA pros because it is very challenging! I no liking sports except some badmintons.

I thinks this is enough for me introduce four now. I am will try update if I am found more things to say.

....................................................................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.-''......
I can only tell you that he must not a Hongkie........

soonyee said...

of course, he's my brother. =)

he's just playing with it... hahaha........

justinwong said...

Wah, pefek englis.. heh

piggy said...

yay! finally found ur blog again (roughly rmbr the address so i googled it)!

wahlauuuuu ur bro's england so powderful.