Monday, June 05, 2006

对不起,谢谢

Sorry and thank you has been the two probably most widely used vocab. However lots of people do not appreciate anymore the meaning of the words, but maybe we are not well trained how to deal with those two words, how to use it and how to take it. Some times we don’t know how to say it, some times we can say it, but we are afraid that people will take it wrongly, so much so that makes us think not saying those thank yous and sorries would make things better. Example? Not to mention, all of us have enough of it. Result of it, everyone of us recorded a lot of thank yous and sorries to ourselves, lots……

Here are some of the sorries and thank yous that I have kept to myself, to some of my dearest…….

Sorry

Sorry that I have not been a godo son enough
Sorry that I have not been a good friend enough
Sorry that I made you worried, I will take care of myself better next time
Sorry that that’s all I can do
Sorry that I am too fast for you guys to cope with
Sorry for harsh words but I have to tell you that you are stupid
Sorry for not keeping my promise to bring you to the beach
Sorry…………..

Thank you

Thank you for making me who I am today
Thank you all for being really nice people
Thank you for keeping me cool all the time
Thank you for telling me that I am not good enough
Thank you for making a mark on my face
Thank you for teaching me Cantonese
Thank you…………….

2 comments:

piggy said...

wei, not i duwan to leave comment la, i went to china wat. accuse me somemore *narrows eyes and give black face*

soonyee said...

chui san:

just joking la, just see whether i got souvenirs... hahaha..........